Nothing kicks off summer like hot dogs, lemonade and fireworks. The whole family is sure to have a great time at the 4th of July Loggerodeo in Sedro-Woolley! It is the longest running Independence Day celebration in America, and is definitely worth checking out! Everything starts with the carnival opening on June 28 at 5:00 p.m. Then, get ready for seven days of fun! Here are the schedule highlights:
- June 29 – Eagles Car Show, Firefighter Combat Challenge, carnival, arts and crafts.
- June 30 – Home & Biz Decorating Judging, Beard Contest, Street Dance, carnival, arts and crafts.
- July 1 – Chainsaw Carving, carnival, arts and crafts.
- July 2 – Chainsaw Carving, Kiddie Parade, carnival, arts and crafts.
- July 3 – Chainsaw Carving Auction, Rodeo, carnival, arts and crafts.
- July 4 – Pro-west slack Event, Chainsaw Carving, Foot Race, Eagles Barbecue, Grand Parade, carnival, arts and crafts, Rodeo, Logging Exhibition, Fireworks.
The two-hour 4th of July parade kicks things off at 11:00 a.m. on the July 4. Find a spot along Metcalf Street or Ferry Street for this huge parade with 130-140 entries! Fireworks will be around 10:00 p.m. For more information, including a detailed scheduled, visit the Loggerodeo website.
Loggerodeo in Sedro-Woolley
Sunday June 28 – Thursday, July 4
Times and locations vary